- Your slot time which you select upon making a booking is your approximate arrival time. This is the time you will be allowed to enter Waterworld from. You will not be allowed to enter before this time slot. Please be patient while we check in all guests from each time slot. Rest assured you will be checked in before any guest booked for the next slot.
- All guests are guaranteed at least 3 hours in the water park (providing your arrival time allows). During quieter periods we do not call sessions out of the water and you are free to enjoy our waterpark for a longer period.
- Tickets are non-refundable and transfers of date are only allowed if enough notice is given. If you cannot attend on the date you have pre-booked for, please call to rearrange your visit. You normally have 30 days to re-use your ticket before it expires but you must give us at least 1 week's notice when re-booking tickets. You may only re-book your tickets on one occasion. All Tickets are non-refundable. Should Government guidelines result in closure of our facility, we will of course rearrange your visit for when we are able to reopen. Opening times and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please check our opening hours before making your booking.
- Please note, the arrival time you select is the time from which reception will begin to admit guests. It is not necessarily the time you will begin your session. When session control is in operation, your 3 hour session will begin when you enter the changing rooms and locker bands must be returned within 30 minutes of your session exit time in order to claim your £5 locker band refund.
- A payment of £7.50 per locker band is required upon check in. £5 is refunded providing it is handed in at the appropriate time. During peak times, when session control is in operation, locker bands must be returned within 30 minutes of your session exit time in order to claim your £5 refund.
> Children under 1.1 meters tall: Please inform the receptionist upon arrival that you have a child under 1.1 meters tall. Your child will be measured at reception and a £3 refund will be issued back onto the card you have paid with. Refunds will be issued upon arrival only, not upon exit. Refunds will only be given when purchasing single tickets, not family tickets.
> Disabled guests: Please bring along any form of disability identification. Upon presentation of this ID on arrival you will be issued with a £3 refund onto the card you have paid with.
> Carers: Please bring along any form of official photographic carers identification. Upon presentation of this ID upon arrival you will be issued with a £3 refund onto the card you have paid with.
- Online Tickets: Tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to change the date of your visit please contact our team on 01782 205747 - tickets are transferable within 30 days of your visit providing we receive 1 week's notice*.
- *Group/Party bookings must visit on the date and time they have booked for as these tickets are only valid for the chosen date.