- Please check our opening hours page before making your booking. Our booking system will allow you to pre book for any day/time of the week regardless of our opening hours. Please do not book a slot before we open or too close to closing time on your selected date - tickets are non-refundable.
- Your slot time which you select upon making a booking is your approximate arrival time. This is the time you will be allowed to enter Waterworld from. You will not be allowed to enter before this time slot. Please be patient while we check in all guests from each time slot. Rest assured you will be checked in before any guest booked for the next slot.
- You may either pre-book online or pay at reception. We highly recommend everyone books online, as then you are guaranteed entry into our water park. Walk-in customers are admitted to a point, based on capacity levels, and we only have a limited number of walk-in tickets available each slot.
- All guests are guaranteed at least 3 hours in the water park (providing your arrival time allows). During quieter periods we do not call sessions out of the water and you are free to enjoy our waterpark for a longer period.
- If you cannot attend on the date you have pre-booked for please call to rearrange your visit. You have 30 days to re-use your ticket before it expires but you must give us at least 1 week's notice when re-booking tickets. You may only re-book your tickets on one occasion. All Tickets are non-refundable unless Government guidelines result in closure of our facility.
- Please check our opening hours before making your booking. Our booking system will allow you to pre-book any day/time of the week regardless of our opening hours. Please do not book a slot before we open or too close to closing time on your selected date- tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note, the arrival time you select is the time from which reception will begin to admit guests. It is not necessarily the time you will begin your session. When session control is in operation, your 3 hour session will begin when you enter the changing rooms and locker bands must be returned within 30 minutes of your session exit time in order to claim your £5 locker band refund.
> Children under 1.1 meters tall: Please inform the receptionist upon arrival that you have a child under 1.1 meters tall. Your child will be measured at reception and a £4.50 refund will be issued back onto the card you have paid with. Refunds will be issued upon arrival only, not upon exit.
>Disabled guests: Please bring along any form of disability identification. Upon presentation of this ID on arrival you will be issued with a £4.50 refund onto the card you have paid with.
>Carers: Please bring along any form of official photographic carers identification. Upon presentation of this ID upon arrival you will be issued with a £4.50 refund onto the card you have paid with.
- Online Tickets: Tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to change the date of your visit please contact our team on 01782 205747 - tickets are transferable within 30 days of your visit providing we receive 1 week's notice*.
- *Group/Party bookings must visit on the date and time they have booked for as these tickets are only valid for the chosen date.